In june the 17th to the 24th, seven days of direct action, workshops and
talks against the border politics is taking place in Stockholm.
To build the infrastructure of the camp itself (with spaces for workshops, legal
team, medical team, hygenical facilities, kitchens, etcetera) it of course
requires a lot of material. Therefor we’re sending out this logistical
call out with a list of items we need for making the no border camp an
autonomous space where we together build, run and clean up (!) during and
after the week in june. The list is due to change if the scenery of the
Also, when you’re contacting us with an item you are able to help the camp with
aquiring, please answer:
– When can we use the equipment? The whole
week, one day, only during a evening?
– Who is going to take care of the material: are you staying to guard your
material, will you operate it?
– Will it cost something (of course, we prefer if it doesn’t)?
– How will it reach the camp? Will you drive it, do we have to look for
– Some way of contacting you: email, telephone, fax, a place to meet? In
Logistical group email@example.com THE LIST CAN BE DOWNLOADED